3 bedroom terraced house for saleTrinity Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- Very good sized mid row house.
- Short walk of all amenities.
- Part double glazing, electric storage heaters.
- Two reception rooms. Kitchen.
- Extensively tiled bathroom.
- Three bedrooms to the first floor.
- Larger than average rear garden. Garage.
- NO CHAIN.
Very good sized cottage style mid row house close to all amenities. Part double glazing, electric storage heaters. Lounge, dining room, kitchen, extensively tiled ground floor bathroom. First floor with three bedrooms. Gardens, rear larger than average. Garage. No ongoing chain.
With a larger than average rear garden, some double glazing and electric storage heaters, this is a good sized traditional mid row house ideally located within easy reach of an excellent range of amenities and the promenade. The accommodation includes a hall, lounge and dining room, kitchen and extensively tiled ground floor bathroom. The first floor has three bedrooms. There are gardens to the front and rear, garage and additional parking. NO CHAIN.
Feature double glazed entrance door and upper double glazed window. Creda electric storage heater.
Front Dining Room 14' 5" into bay x 11' 2" into recess ( 4.39m into bay x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed bay window. Creda electric storage heater.
Rear Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.58m )
Window to rear. Storage cupboard and Creda electric storage heater.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with lower cupboards. Double base cupboard. Double and single wall cupboards. Double glazed window above sink unit and double glazed door to garden. Storage/small utility area.
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with Gainsborough shower and curtain, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extensive complimentary wall tiling and double glazed frosted window.
Front Bedroom One 14' 7" x 12' ( 4.45m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window, Creda electric storage heater.
Rear Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window. Double wardrobe and Creda electric storage heater. Shelved airing/linen cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Rear Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window.
Paving and boundary wall.
Larger than average southerly facing rear garden with paving, shrubs, timber fencing and garden shed.
Detached garage, up and over entrance door and side window and door. Access from Shaw Street. Additional parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66620797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.