4 bedroom detached house for saleBrindley Close, Stafford, ST19
Offers in Region of
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room
- CUL-DE-SAC location
- Spacious kichen diner and family room
- Landscaped garden with Scandinavian hot tub
- Decked seating area with Koi pond
- Garage and double driveway
HouseSimple is pleased to present this Modern furnished property in Penkridge Staffordshire
This Property has open plan lounge and dining area on the ground floor with a modern stylish kitchen included. it has an additional separate lounge, WC and a garage.
The first floor you will find 4 bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en suite.
There is off street street parking which includes a garage and space for 2 vehicles on the driveway.
In the rear garden you have a Koi pond and decked seating area.
This Property is close to local schools and Shops
Contact Housesimple today to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66622336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS97372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.