1 bedroom retirement property for saleBrooklands House, Eccleshall Road, Stafford
- Retirement Living At Its Very Best
- On Site Table Service Restaurant
- Stylish Residents Lounge and Spa Suite
- Hairdressing Salon, Two Lifts
- Residents Parking, Landscaped Gardens
- Family Guest Suite With En-Suite Shower
Like a leather bound book on a high shelf in the school library with stories to tell, you'll soon become the perfect storyteller about your new chapter in life to your family and friends when they come to visit you in your new Luxury one bedroom first floor apartment with walk on balcony overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens and Eccleshall Road. No problem if they want to stay over either as the development has an on-site Family guest suite with en-suite shower room, television and tea/coffee making facilities. Worried about where to eat? Worry no more as that's also taken care of with Brooklands House having its own on-site table service restaurant. Brooklands House has a select collection of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom independent living apartments for sale, most with balconies or patios and many with en-suite shower rooms. With discreet 24-hour on site care available, should it be required, Adlington provide all the support you may need so easing any future worries and allowing you to remain independent in your own home. Aged for 65's and over.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66624514.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8718631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.