3 bedroom detached house for saleKestrel Close, Clanfield, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom detached family home
- Garage en bloc
- Open plan living accommodation
- Ideal family home
- Cul de sac position
- Popular village location
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Tucked away in this quiet cul-de-sac sits this lovely detached family home with plenty of scope to place your own style on, yet could be moved into straight away with no fuss at all.Family life is made easier with ample off road parking and a garage for storage and cars allows the property a chance to not be cluttered.The owners have opened up downstairs which allows natural light in from the front and back of the property and makes the lounge area the centre piece of the homeOutside space provides options and with a conservatory and plenty of patio at the top of the garden an extension is a real possibility (subject to planning).The village offers a variety of shops, a restaurant/wine bar, a local supermarket with doctors surgery nearby.Offered chain free so make sure that you act quickly
What the Owner says:
Having lived at this property for a number of years, me and my children have loved the house and have grown up here.Over the years I have modernised, but there are still other things a buyer could do. The cul-de-sac was a big factor when buying as it was so safe for the children to play in.Now me and my family are moving in with relatives and will be selling our home chain free, so look forward to moving quickly for the right offer.We love the area and will be sad to leave, however, we will be staying local which says a lot for the area.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'8 x 11'10 (4.47m x 3.61m)
- Dining Area: 10'11 x 9'0 (3.33m x 2.75m)
- Conservatory: 9'11 x 9'11 (3.02m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'10 x 7'3 (3.61m x 2.21m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 9'11 (4.12m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 10'1 (3.20m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'1 x 8'0 (2.47m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 7'2 x 5'4 (2.19m x 1.63m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Single Garage En Bloc
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66631187.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23315038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.