4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrickfields, West Malling, Kent
- 4 bedroom end of terrace family cottage
- Situated over 3 floors
- Off road parking to front
- Stunning country views
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Having been in residence for over 33 years, this was not an easy decision to make for the current vendor. Luckily for you, the decision has been made, and now this little gem is offered onto the open market for one lucky buyer to snap up.
Have you ever dreamt of life in the country, sitting in your stunning cottage with the warmth of an open fire blazing, while looking through the window at the open countryside? If this sounds like music to your ears, then this could be perfect for you.
If it's a country cottage you're after then this one won't disappoint, a rarity for this area is the off road parking. This cottage has a great frontage that not only provides off road parking but there is the option to extend this driveway if you required.
The kitchen diner to the rear of the property is a great sociable space, with plenty of room for a good size dining table to entertain.
All four bedrooms are doubles, housing your family comfortably and offering independent space. The bathroom is situated conveniently on the middle floor ideally accessed from the whole of the house.
The rear garden is easily maintainable and has a great Mediterranean feel to it. A secluded patio area offers the ideal alfresco dining experience.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'0 x 12'0 (5.19m x 3.66m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'0 x 12'0 (5.19m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 8'11 (3.66m x 2.72m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 9'0 (3.66m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'0 x 8'0 (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66631823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12402951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Kings Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.