3 bedroom bungalow for sale8 Sand Croft, Penrith, Cumbria
- 3 bedroomed detached bungalow
- Advantage of a detached garage and off road parking
- Corner plot with generous, low maintenance gardens
- Well maintained but in need of updating
- Located within easy walking distance of Penrith town centre
- No ongoing chain
Situated in this ever sought after cul-de-sac, just off Fell Lane, and within easy walking distance of the town centre and its associated amenities, a great chance to acquire a detached, 3 bedroomed bungalow, in this quiet area. Well maintained, but in need of updating, with gardens and garage.
Occupying a corner site in this popular cul-de-sac, well situated for access to the town centre and the Beacon, a well proportioned, detached, 3 bedroomed bungalow.
Set in low maintenance gardens the property has been well maintained but is in need of updating and is priced accordingly.
From Sandgate follow Fell Lane up the hill turning left onto Sand Croft after approximately 400 metres. Follow the road to the left and number 8 is on the left hand side.
Mains electric, gas, water and drainage are connected but have not been tested.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66633335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN170100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H&H King Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.