3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaptains Clough Road, Smithills, Bolton
- Well Presented and Extended Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Family Lounge with Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Generous Bedrooms and Modern Family Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Front Garden and Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Modern Neutral Decor Throughout
- Internal Inspection Essential to Fully Appreciate
***SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT - MORE PROPERTIES NEEDED IN THE SMITHILLS AREA - BUYERS WAITING ***
CHECK OUT THE 3D PROPERTY TOUR FOR THIS SUPERB FAMILY HOME....
This really is a lovely family home and only by internal inspection can one fully appreciate all this traditional style semi detached has to offer. The property has been refurbished and extended to a high standard throughout and offers the perfect balance of modern family living whilst still retaining the original character of the property.
The decor is of a modern look and feel, which is complimented by a high quality fitted kitchen and family bathroom. On entering via the reception hallway there is a spacious family lounge with separate dining room and modern fitted breakfast kitchen, whilst to the first floor are three generous bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally the property has low maintenance gardens to the front and an enclosed private rear garden, perfect for enjoying those long summer evenings.
This lovely family home is certain to appeal to all discerning buyers looking in this price bracket and is conveniently located with excellent access to many local amenities, schools and shops and is only a short walk away from Moss Bank Park.
Inspection is essential to appreciate, and viewings can be arranged via our Heaton office.
Entrance Hallway - 4.88m x 1.70m (16'0" x 5'7") - A bright and welcoming entrance hallway with tiled flooring that opens into the breakfast kitchen. Doors to lounge and dining room, and a spindled staircase leading to the first floor landing.
Family Lounge - 4.62m into bay x 4.22m (15'2" into bay x 13'10") - A spacious family lounge with wooden flooring and wall mounted tv point. Double doors to dining room.
Dining Room - 4.06m x 3.63m (13'4" x 11'11") - Wooden flooring, double doors to rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen - 2.97m x 2.26m (9'9" x 7'5") - Modern fitted breakfast kitchen with a range of wall and base units finished in white with contrasting butchers block style work surfaces. A host of integrated appliances including gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is a fitted breakfast bar, tiled flooring and a ceramic Belfast style sink.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 3.71m x 3.35m (12'2" x 11'0") - Good sized double bedroom with oak effect laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom - 3.76m x 2.77m (12'4" x 9'1") - Located to the rear, oak effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom - 2.64m x 2.64m (8'8" x 8'8") - Good sized third bedroom positioned at the front of the property.
Bathroom - Modern three piece family bathroom with a white low level w/c, pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath. Contemporary tiled walls and flooring with a heated chrome towel rail.
Outside - There is a low maintenance front garden with artificial turf surrounded by gravelled borders and a stone pathway leading to the front door. At the rear is a private and well card for garden, perfect for enjoying those long summer evenings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66638614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28068068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.