2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHodgson Avenue, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1SQ
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached True Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fire
- Large Kitchen Leading Into A Sun Room
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb two bedroom semi-detached true bungalow situated in a popular residential location in the village of Freckleton. Located within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short walk into Freckleton village centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, hallway, spacious lounge, large kitchen, sun room, two good size bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a well manicured rear garden with paved patio areas ideal for outdoor entertainment and driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 400007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.