3 bedroom terraced house for saleHillside Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
- An Attractive Mid Terraced Property
- Popular Residential Location
- Served By A Wealth Of Amenities
- Surrounded By Popular Green Space
- A Wealth Of Character & Charm
- Combining Contemporary Fittings
- Welcoming Reception Hall
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Open Plan Dining & Seating Area
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are extremely pleased to offer for sale this beautifully proportioned and presented mid terraced property situated in a highly sought after residential location served by a wealth of local amenities and popular green space. The property briefly comprises, a welcoming reception hall offering a wealth of character and charm, providing access into a stunning formal lounge boasting open plan access to a dining area, in turn offering access into a seating area for entertaining and a fitted kitchen. To the first floor a landing offers access into three well proportioned and presented bedrooms in addition to a family bathroom. Other benefits to the property is that it is fully double glazed excluding the entrance and gas centrally heated. Externally the rear there is a well proportioned rear courtyard with brick out-house. Offered with no onward chain and to appreciate the accommodation on offer an early inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66641689.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.