2 bedroom flat for saleParklands Court, Eaglescliffe
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- A Truly Outstanding Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment Set Within This Highly Regarded Exclusive Development in Eaglescliffe
- Enjoying an Excellent Location within Walking Distance of Yarm High Street & Its Vast Range of Amenities
- Providing A Single Garage with Remote Roller Door & Utility Area to the Rear Together with Additional Visitors Parking
- Under Floor Heating System, Double Glazing, Security Alarm System & Gated Secure Entry System With CCTV
- Extensive Beautifully Appointed Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- The Kitchen Area Provides an Excellent Range of HS Interiors Designed Fitted Units with Granite Worktops & Integrated Appliances
- Two Spacious Bedrooms Both with Hulsta Fitted Wardrobes & the Master Offers a Luxurious En-Suite Bathroom/WC
- There is Also an Additional Shower Room with White Suite & Corner Shower Cubicle
- Extensive Stand Up Loft Space with Ladder Access Being an Excellent Storage Facility
NO ONWARD CHAIN. A Truly Outstanding Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment Set Within This Highly Regarded Exclusive Development in Eaglescliffe and Enjoying an Excellent Location within Walking Distance of Yarm High Street and Its Vast Range of Amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66642470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.