Land for saleTalbot Street, Whitwick
- A rare opportunity to purchase single building plot with full planning in place
- Planning is for a approx 2,000 ft2 (186m2) four bedroom property
- On elevated position with stunning views across valley to rear
- Planning number 16/01177/FUL
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITHOUT DELAY
A valuable SINGLE BUILDING PLOT AVAILABLE with full planning permission granted (16/01177/FUL), for four bedroom detached extending to approx 2,000ft2 (186m2), with stunning views to rear across open countryside in popular location.
The land is on elevated position lying adjacent to 133, Talbot Street with parking for two vehicles to the side of new property.
Viewing is highly recommended without delay as very rarely does a single plot with full planning in place enter the open market ready to build.
The property lies in this sought after position having good local walks, schooling and amenities catering for all day to day needs and offering excellent communication to the industry centres within the region via the road network with the M1 motorway nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66645334.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8994569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Bonfield Estate Agents, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.