4 bedroom detached house for saleMontague Close, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 5PF
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom with white suite
- Spacious living room with coal effect gas fire
- Dining room with French doors leading onto the rear garden
- Kitchen with archway through to breakfast room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room
- Fully double glazed
This well presented four bedroom detached family home is situated on the popular Keephatch development, within easy walking distance of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises living room, dining room, kitchen with adjoining breakfast room and a south facing rear garden.
Situation - Montague Close is set on the popular Keephatch development built in the 90's, it is now well established and a popular area for families. The estate is bordered by areas of mature woodland interspersed with pathways. There are local shops on nearby Beanoak Road and the town is within walking distance.
Outside - The south facing rear garden is 42' deep x 41' wide and is enclosed by wooden fencing and laid mainly to lawn and an area of patio to the rear of the house with gated side access. Outside lighting, power and tap. Double integral garage with light and power and two up and over doors, loft access. To the front of the house is an open plan area of lawn with a block paved drive with parking for two vehicles.
Directions - Leave Wokingham on the London Road and at the St Crispins School bear left into Binfield Road. Turn right at the roundabout and then first left into Twycross Road. Proceed past the open green and then turn left at the 'T' junction into Montague Close where the property will be found on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66646585.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27898784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.