4 bedroom detached house for saleGates Green Road Coney Hall BR4
- Four Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Reception Room
- Dining Room & Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Beautifully Landscaped Garden
- Hayes Catchment
- Fabulous Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Rare to the market is this splendid detached dormer bungalow that is positioned in one of the areas prime locations and within Hayes catchment. Offered in lovely condition throughout, this unique home demands your internal inspection to fully appreciate the full scale of accommodation on offer.
Internally the home briefly comprises, entrance hall, dual aspect reception room with stunning feature fireplace and two sets of double doors, one leading to the separate dining room whilst the other takes you through to the conservatory. Furthermore, you will find a modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a study/fourth bedroom and a ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor the landing offers access to two good size double bedrooms both with access to the eaves storage, there is also a family bathroom and large storage cupboard. Externally to the front you are greeted by a sweeping drive with flower and shrub borders, and a garage with power and lighting. To the rear there is a beautifully landscaped tiered garden with different seating areas.
We feel this home is offered in excellent condition and in a fabulous location, so call our office today to arrange your viewing appointment to see this home for yourself.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P218515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, West Wickham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.