4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelholme Avenue, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN32
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Semi detached property
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Downstairs shower room
- Period features throughout
- Sought after residential position
- Driveway leading to detached garage
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Viewing highly recommended
Bamboo wooden flooring, dado rail, picture rail, coving to ceiling, part double glazed entrance door with double glazed side panels.
Sitting Room 4.84m (15'11") max x 3.47m (11'5")
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Living Room 4.54m (14'11") max x 4.28m (14')
Double glazed window to front, radiator, oak wooden flooring, TV point, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose.
Boot Room/Storage 2.67m (8'9") x 1.10m (3'8")
Kitchen Area 4.62m (15'2") max x 1.94m (6'4")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, oak worktops, belfast sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, double glazed window to side, part double glazed entrance door, open plan to:
Dining Area 4.99m (16'5") x 3.70m (12'2")
Wood burning effect gas stove with glass door in chimney, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, archway opening to kitchen area, french double doors to garden.
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, obscure double glazed window to rear, obscure double glazed window to side, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, dado rail, access to loft.
Bedroom 4.28m (14') x 3.77m (12'4")
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 4.17m (13'8") x 3.75m (12'4")
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator, wooden flooring, dado rail, wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3.18m (10'5") x 2.82m (9'3")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4.09m (13'5") x 2.75m (9')
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wooden flooring.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and low-level WC, shaver point, obscure double glazed window to side, heated towel rail.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66647606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.