3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBourne Close, Sleaford
- Fantastic location
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Garage and off road parking
- Incredibly high specification
- Call now to view
Highly sought after location, incredibly high specification with a large array of optional extras, off road parking for three vehicles, single garage, enclosed lawned rear garden, spacious lounge, kitchen diner, three bedrooms and well presented family bathroom.
Located in a quiet cul de sac of this desirable development, within walking distance to the town centre and benefits from off road parking for three vehicles and access via an up and over door the garage. The property has a fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a shed.
Internally the property boasts accommodation comprising of an entrance hallway, cloakroom, spacious and bright lounge with modern electric fire, kitchen diner with integrated appliances conisiting of a fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor, there is also French doors leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms, the second bedroom having three fitted double wardrobes with glass sliding doors and the fantastic modern family bathroom.
This property is not to be missed and should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Being approached by a front aspect entrance door, having stairs rising to the first floor and access to:
Having a WC, vanity wash hand basin, radiator and a front aspect double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.61m )
The lounge has a modern electric fire, radiator and a front aspect double glazed window.
Kitchen Diner 15' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.00m )
The kitchen has a range of modern wall and base units with work surfacing over, there is integrated appliances consisting of: a fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor. There is a ceramic one and half bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, large under stairs cupboard, tiled flooring, rear aspect double glazed window and rear aspect Upvc French doors providing access to the garden.
Having an airing cupboard, access to the loft and a radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.64m )
The master bedroom has a radiator and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" to wardrobe x 8' 8" ( 2.90m to wardrobe x 2.64m )
The second bedroom has three built in double wardrobes with sliding glass doors, a radiator and a front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.51m x 1.93m )
The third bedroom has a radiator and a rear aspect double glazed window.
The family bathroom has a modern suite comprising of a WC, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, extractor, tiled walls and a front aspect double glazed window.
The front garden has a lawn area with a path way to the front door. There is also off road parking for three vehicles.
The garage has an up and over door with power and lighting.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and has a patio area, lawn and a wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66650443.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.