4 bedroom detached house for saleKendal Gardens, Sutton, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Detached house with 4 good size bedrooms
- Corner plot position
- Good size garden
- Well located for schools
- Perfect for commuters
- EPC energy rating E (44)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £575,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Nestled away in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this impressive family home offers the best of both worlds. It combines spacious dimensions as well as some remarkable schools within walking distance and Sutton Common station is also just 0.8 miles away for the early morning commute into the city. Having been fastidiously cared for and maintained by the current owners over the last 40 years, you can easily move straight in and unpack your suitcase. From the outset you can clearly see that parking will never be an issue with ample parking for you and the family with the added bonus of a large double garage for your pride and joy. If you like to relax in style after a long day, you can kick back and unwind in the lounge area that has space for multiple sofas and definitely room for all the family! When it's time to entertain, the dining area is just next to the kitchen so dinner parties will be a breeze and the chef of the house can still socialise with everyone too. When you find yourself with a house full, there is room upstairs for everyone to stay the night and any growing family will relish the space on offer. Outside, you can look forward to starting your day in the right way with breakfast on the patio, catching up with the family or the morning newspaper. There is also room on the lawn for the kids to tire themselves out as you fire up the barbecue. So, if space and location are two things on the wish list, then you can't go wrong with this fantastic opportunity to make this your forever home.
Potential to extend subject to all relevant consents being obtained.
What the Owner says:
Over 4 decades ago we came across this development and we couldn't believe our luck in getting the best plot in our opinion.
This really has been a great family home and we have all got great memories here. Now we feel its time to downsize but staying locally will be key as we have many friends here and love the area too.
We hope the new owners will really make this their own and also have many happy years here too.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 20'9 x 17'6 (6.33m x 5.34m)
- Dining Area: 10'6 x 8'5 (3.20m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen: 10'7 x 7'4 (3.23m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 9'1 (4.17m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 8'4 (4.07m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 7'4 (3.08m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'8 x 6'7 (3.25m x 2.01m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage: 22'9 maximum x 17'3 (6.94m x 5.26m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66650581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22014824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.