1 bedroom apartment for saleAbbey View, St. Albans
- SELLING FAST - PLOTS ALREADY RESERVED OFF PLAN - FANTASTIC INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
- PARKING FOR ALL APARTMENTS
- Lift Access to all Floors
- Walking distance to St Albans Abbey train station serving London Euston
- Finished to an Extremely High Standard
- Easy access to the M1, M25 and A1(M)
- Help To Buy available
- DON'T MISS OUT- ARRANGE A VIEWING ON YOUR DREAM HOME TODAY
A luxurious one bedroom apartment with allocated parking, ideally located within walking distance to St. Albans Abbey View train station. SELLING FAST and already reserving off plan, Fantastic Deals Available - Don't miss out call us today!
A stunning selection of luxury studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments finished to an extremely high standard. Features include; Italian designed kitchen with integrated appliances, modern fitted bathrooms, under floor heating, lift access to all floors and allocated parking. Help to buy is available, please call us to arrange a viewing 01727 834 838.
Abbey View is located in the ever growing City of St. Albans. This unique English Cathedral City has a colourful history and this can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and ancient history. The City has fabulous shopping facilities with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments.
Abbey View is located just a short walk from St. Albans Abbey train station which is just 50 minutes from London Euston. St. Albans City train station is also nearby with a connecting bus service that runs between St. Albans Abbey train station, St. Albans City centre and St. Albans City train station. St. Albans City train station is just 20 minutes from London St. Pancras. With easy access to the M1 and M25 motorways, London Luton and Heathrow airports are both within easy reach.
The CGI's and images shown are intended to be a guide to the appearance of the development. From time to time, it is necessary for the developer to make architectural changes, kitchen, landscaping and bathroom layouts may vary from those shown and features may change. The information contained in this sales literature does not constitute a contract or warranty and prospective purchasers are advised to check the latest plans and specification.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB103041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.