2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleKirk Brae, Fraserburgh, AB43
- Portfolio Guide Price £55,000+
- Portfolio Of Two Properties
- Opportunity To Add Value
- Town Centre Facilities Nearby
- Convenient Harbourside Location
- Total Potential Rental Yield of 23% For Portfolio
Portfolio of two properties
This is an excellent opportunity to pick up a portfolio of two flats in adjacent blocks in the harbourside area of Fraserburgh. The portfolio comprises a spacious two bed and boxroom flat (15A) over two levels (ground and first floor) and also a one bedroom first floor flat (17B). 15A presents an opportunity to add value through upgrade works and offers spacious accommodation comprising large lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor with two bedrooms, boxroom and bathroom on the first floor. 17B is offered in walk in condition with accommodation comprising lounge, bedroom, kitchen and shower room. Kirk Brae is conveniently positioned adjacent to the facilities of Fraserburgh town centre and overlooks Fraserburgh harbour making these properties ideal for an investor looking to add to their rental portfolio or, perhaps, serviced accommodation opportunities. Being sold along with Flat 17B, Kirk Brae, which is listed separately.
Portfolio Guide Price £55,000+
Portfolio of two properties
Opportunity to add value
Town centre facilities nearby
Convenient harbourside location
Total Potential rental yield of 23% for portfolio
The coastal fishing town of Fraserburgh sits on the A90 approximately 40 miles north of Aberdeen, with the towns of Peterhead and Ellon also within easy reach. The town centre offers a range of retail and leisure facilities with both primary and secondary schooling available. There are good bus links in the area and the A90 also brings Aberdeen within commuting distance.
Please copy the link below into your browser to view the Legal Pack:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11865251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House Scotland, Glasgow . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.