4 bedroom detached house for saleGoonearl, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16
- Beautifully presented four bedroom detached house
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room facilities and balcony with gorgeous
- countryside views
- Three well appointed bathrooms, family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- Stunning country style kitchen with large central island unit, integrated appliances
- and Aga
- Utility room located off the kitchen with external door
- Separate office with external door and WC
- Indoor heated swimming pool with bi-fold doors leading onto patio area
- Jacuzzi hot tub sunken into floor of indoor pool area
A substantial and immaculately presented 4 bedroom property with an indoor swimming pool and leisure facilities only a few miles from the beautiful North Cornish coast.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66657848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.