3 bedroom flat for saleWestern Harbour Way, Edinburgh
Spacious contemporary three bedroom first floor flat located in the Platinum Point Development with views looking across to Ocean Terminal and the Royal Yacht Britannia.
• Entrance hall with walk in cupboard
• Living space with east facing balcony and laminate oak wood flooring
• Kitchen including all integrated appliances
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and tiled en suite shower room
• Second double bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Third bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Separate tiled bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath
• Gas central heating system
• Under floor heating
• Secure underground parking (one bay)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66658115.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26989082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.