4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarren Cottage, Cause End Road, Wootton, Bedford, MK43
- Grade II Listed 17th Century Cottage
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- GAS TO RADIATOR HEATING
- Driveway Providing Parking for Two Cars
- Enclosed Garden with Storage Barn
- Wootton Upper School Catchment Area
- Character and charm with period features and a contemporary finish
Country Properties are proud to present this unique A Grade II listed 17th century four bedroom cottage to the market. With a stunning blend of 19th and 21st century features, this cottage was originally two cottages. The property's ground floor briefly comprises of a dining room, sitting room, kitchen/ breakfast room and downstairs bathroom. To the first floor you will come across four double bedrooms which benefit from built in wardrobe space in bedroom's one and two. Externally the property offers a driveway for 2 vehicles and a well presented garden. The accommodation has been extended superbly to the side with the addition of a beautiful bespoke oak framed kitchen/breakfast area with floor to ceiling length windows providing views to the well presented garden and is heated via underfloor heating.
Cause End Road is a well established residential street and offers walking access to the highly popular Wootton Upper School and a well stocked local convenience store. Wootton benefits from a range local amenities comprising of public houses, restaurants, schools, sports/ recreational facilities and local stores. Wootton is a perfect located village for easy access to major road links via the A421 making Milton Keynes, Bedford and the A1 within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11861421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.