3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Avenue, Longton, ST3
- Semi detached house
- Full of style and character
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- Various double glazing
- Original features
- Refurbished & spacious interior
- Three bedrooms
* An extensively refurbished semi detached house which simply oozes style and character
* Many features include various double glazing and gas central heating
* There is a driveway, additional parking, carport and garage!
* Lovely enclosed rear garden enjoying a good degree of privacy
* Attractively presented and generously proportioned accommodation comprises:
* Porch, hallway, lounge with double doors to bright and airy kitchen/diner
* Ground floor WC, utility room, three bedrooms and modern bathroom/WC
* A retractable ladder leads to a loft which has boarding, power, light and Velux window
* This could be finally the one you have been searching for!
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection
PORCH : uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling.
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Ceramic tiling to floor, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, store.
LIVING ROOM : 11'3" x 10'10" (3.43m x 3.30m) , Exposed and treated natural timber floor boarding, central heating radiator, original stained glass window, double door to.....
KITCHEN/DINER : 17'10" x 13'0" (5.44m x 3.96m) , A wonderful bright and airy space. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Integrated oven & hob, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiling to floor with under floor heating.
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, wash hand basin.
UTILITY ROOM : 9'1" x 6'0" (2.77m x 1.83m) , Ceramic tiling to floor, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, working surfaces, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath with centre mixer taps, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, ceramic tiling to walls, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, heated towel radiator.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'9" x 11'4" (3.89m x 3.45m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, original stain glass window.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'4" x 11'1" (3.45m x 3.38m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, access to loft via retractable ladder. The loft has had boarding, power, light and a Velux window installed. It could easily lend itself the further renovations if required.
BEDROOM THREE : 7'2" x 6'0" (2.18m x 1.83m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, original stain glass window.
EXTERNALLY : There is a lovely front garden adjoined by a driveway along with additional parking. The driveway leads to a carport and garage. There is a fabulous, private and enclosed rear garden! To view this private little kingdom is worth the trip on its own!
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road turn immediately right onto Sutherland Road. Towards the end of Sutherland Road turn left into Weston Coyney Road and Albert Avenue is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.