2 bedroom apartment for saleMaberley View, Wavertree, Liverpool
- Upper Floor Apartment
- Well Presented Throughout
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Secure Entry and Parking
- Viewing Recommended
Stylish apartment in a sought after location. Impressive apartment with modern decor and contemporary fittings, gated and secure entry with parking too!
Guide Priced £70,000 to £80,000 Stylish two bedroom apartment occupying an upper floor on this popular development. The property is well presented with stylish modern decor and contemporary fitted kitchen including appliances, open plan lounge with study space. With two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom the property offers an ideal first time home or investment opportunity.
This upper floor apartment is located off Mill Lane and gives good access to amenities in Wavertree and Old swan, as well as being well placed to provide access to transport links On Edge Lane a major route in and out of the City of Liverpool. Rail links are available at Wavertree Technology, Edge Hill and Broadgreen too. With superstore shopping and Edge Lane Retail Park with a vast array of shops and restaurants, the property is in a much sought after location.
Viewing is a must to appreciate all on offer.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 15' 11" x 14' 6" max ( 4.85m x 4.42m max )
Two windows, radiator, wood floor, study space. Contemporary fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink, electric oven, electric hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, built in cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobe, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, low level W.C, heated towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66662338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT114917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.