6 bedroom character property for saleMile End Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Impressive period home
- Three storey
- Six bedrooms
- larger than average garden
- External Home Office
- Access from Church Avenue
A substantial period home in Norwich's highly regarded Golden Triangle. This 3-storey property offers spacious accommodation ideally suited to an expanding family, benefiting from a large garden and access from Church Avenue.
A substantial period home in Norwich's highly regarded Golden Triangle. This 3-storey property offers spacious accommodation ideally suited to an expanding family, benefiting from a large garden and access from Church Avenue where there is driveway and garage parking. The accommodation is laid out to provide entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, shower room, landing & four first floor bedrooms, family bathroom, a loft conversion providing two further double bedrooms and a shower room. The property is set well back from the road and offers light, airy & flexible accommodation that also opens on to the large garden with outbuildings including home office, summer house (under separate negotiation) "shack" and garage. The well-tended garden is larger than average for this style of home and offers a mature outlook to the rear.
A large open space with stained glass front door with secondary glazing, side lights and fan lights, picture rail, cornice, radiator, doors to sitting room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room, under stairs storage with input controls for solar panels, stairs to the first floor.
Single glazed sash windows to front aspect set in box bay, cast iron fireplace with wooden surround, solid pine floors, ceiling rose, picture rails, cornice, television point, radiator.
Door to rear aspect leading to garden with side lights and fanlight, open fireplace with tiled hearth, solid pine floors, ceiling rose, picture rails, cornice, radiator.
Two single glazed sash windows to side, kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, and breakfast bar, gas cooker with stainless steel splash back, inset one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing and space for dishwasher, tiled splash back, water softener, feature fireplace, laminate flooring, radiator, door to utility room.
Plumbing and space for washing machine, base units with roll top work surfaces over, window to the rear aspect, glazed door to the side aspect leading to garden and door to shower room.
Suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal sink, low level wc, single glazed window to side and rear aspect, extractor fan, spotlighting, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor, doors to all first floor bedrooms and family bathroom, loft access, radiator and stairs to second floor.
Double bedroom with single glazed sash windows to front aspect set in box bay, fitted wardrobe, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden surround, picture rail, solid pine floor, radiator.
Double bedroom, single glazed sash window to rear, fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden surround, fitted wardrobe, picture rail, radiator.
Double bedroom with sash window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace, radiator.
Single glazed sash window to front aspect, picture rails, radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mains fed shower, low level wc, pedestal sink, shaver point, fitted cupboards, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor to second floor, light tube, radiator, doors to second floor bedrooms and shower room.
Double bedroom, two velux windows to the front aspect, eaves storage, radiator.
Double bedroom with two velux windows to the rear aspect, eaves storage, radiator.
Suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower, pedestal sink, low level WC with saniflow, extractor fan, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
The property is set well back from the road and offers ample parking to the front whilst there is also the advantage of driveway parking and garage accessed via Church Avenue. The property offers spectacular gardens, with bbq patio area leading from the rear of the property which in turn gives access to the home office with its own heating and power supply. This room measures 12' x 12'10" The rest of the garden is mainly laid to lawn and is larger than average in comparison to similar properties in the area. The garden is mature and is well stocked with a variety of shrubs and mature trees. The garden offers summer house and hot tub (under separate negotiation with further outbuilding including 'The Shack' and single garage. The garden is an excellent entertaining space which flows freely from the rear of the house with ample space for a young family.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66663115.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1102254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.