6 bedroom detached house for saleMaydencroft Lane, Gosmore, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4
- A Grade II* listed Medieval and Queen Anne detached house
- Six bedroom; five reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Grade II listed triple garage/barn set over two floors
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Parkland of approximately 18 acres by separate negotiation
- Outdoor kitchen/BBQ area
- Tennis Court
A Grade II * listed Medieval and Queen Anne six bedroom detached house with tennis court, swimming pool, outbuildings and 1.72 acres of formal gardens and grounds. Further land is available, by separate negotiation, in 2 Lots of 10.68 and 7.64 acres.
Avenue Farm has 3,590 sq. ft. of versatile accommodation set over four floors. There are five reception rooms including a cinema room in the cellar. A built-in wine storage area was retained in the cellar and it also contains the boiler room/log store. There are two bathrooms and four bedrooms on the first floor and a further two bedrooms and a bathroom on the second floor which has in the past been used as a separate apartment for an au pair. There is also a tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool which has a pool house with a kitchen/dining area for outdoor entertaining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66665729.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIT170026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.