3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenway Avenue, Walthamstow
- Three Bedrooms
- 1930's terraced
- Upper Walthamstow location
- Close to Wood Street station
- 60ft Rear garden
- Double garage
- Chain free
- Loft with potential to extend
A spacious, three bedroom 1930s terrace, generously proportioned with the high ceilings and large bay windows of the period. With Wood Street station and Epping Forest both just moments away, you're equally well placed for City transport links, morning jogs and peaceful evening walks alike.
Wood Street itself is one of Walthamstow's fastest growing new neighbourhoods, with new, independent shops, bars and cafes opening up all the time. It's just round the corner – be sure to check out the vintage market and the burgers in The Duke.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be moments from the wide open spaces that give Greenway Avenue its name. Epping Forest is literally just at the end of your road, with Hollow Pond less than a mile's stroll away through the woods. Hiring row boats there makes for a great summer afternoon.
Inside, you have two reception rooms, each well over 150 square feet and flooded with natural light thanks to a large bay window at the front and a set of floor-to-ceiling windows and patio doors at the rear. Your rear garden is a beautifully maintained length of lawn, flanked by flower beds and ending on a huge double garage leading out onto the rear lane.
Wood Street station is just a couple of hundred yards away and will get you directly to Liverpool Street station in 20 minutes. Alternatively it's just one stop from Walthamstow Central where you can change for West End access via the Victoria Line. Drivers can be on the North Circular in seven minutes.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- There are plenty of fine schools nearby; five primary/secondaries, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted, and including the 'Outstanding' Woodside Primary Academy and St Mary's CofE Primary.
- The loft is so far unconverted, potentially adding a whole new story and making this an excellent investment.
Reception Room - 4.3m x 3.6m (14'1" x 11'9") -
Reception Room - 4.1m x 3.4m (13'5" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 2.8m x 2.0m (9'2" x 6'6") -
Bathroom - 2.5m x 1.4m (8'2" x 4'7") -
Bedroom - 4.4m x 3.4m (14'5" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 4.0m x 3.2m (13'1" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 2.2m x 2.1m (7'2" x 6'10") -
Garden - 18.29m (60) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER.....
"My house has been in the family for 49 years, we have been very happy here taking the dogs for walks in Epping Forest and have many friends in the area.
The neighbours are warm and friendly and take care of each other when needed.
Being only minutes to Wood St station and the tube it is very convenient to get into the city.
With cafes and shops close by also a short walk to Walthamstow Village.
I will be sad to leave this house and friends but i am going to live with my daughter and her family."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66666338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26989987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.