2 bedroom maisonette for sale22/6 Newhalls Road, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9TA
Withdrawn from Market
- Bright and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, first-floor maisonette flat, set in an historic listed building.
- Located in the picturesque village of South Queensferry, west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, a loft conversion, and a balcony.
- The property also offers sizeable communal grounds, secured entry system and allocated residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, first-floor maisonette flat, set in an historic listed building, located in the picturesque village of South Queensferry, west of Edinburgh. Accessed through a well-maintained communal hallway, the entrance hall comprises an under-stair cupboard, secured entry system console, telephone point, stairs to the upper level, and gives access to bedroom one, and the bathroom. Set off the upper hallway, with telephone point and spiral staircase to the loft conversion, the bright and spacious living/dining room comprises TV and telephone points, a patio door onto a balcony with views of the garden and the Forth, and has ample space for living and dining furniture. Also set of the upper hall, the modern fitted kitchen features integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, has space for a breakfasting table, and is finished to the highest standard. On the lower level, bedroom one is a good-sized double room with TV point, built-in wardrobes and views of the garden. The second bedroom is a spacious double room set in the converted loft, with attic storage, wooden beams, and views of the rail bridge and Forth. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated with an all-white suite, wall-mounted mirrored cabinet, jacuzzi bath, mixer shower and is fully tiled throughout.
South Queensferry is a picturesque village which sits on the Forth shore between the two iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, there is a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants within the town, whilst to the south of the town, there is a large Tesco store and several restaurants. South Queensferry and Port Edgar marina offer many watersports, and there are coastal walks, and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links; regular commuting train services are available from Dalmeny station; and there are frequent local bus services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7765290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.