3 bedroom cottage for saleUnion Street, Melksham
- Charming Character Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
A beautifully presented and sympathetically refurbished three bedroom character cottage conveniently situated just a short walk from the town centre. This property is not to be missed, call now to book your viewing !
A charming and beautifully presented character cottage ideally situated just a short walk from the town centre. The ground floor accommodation offers an entrance hall, cosy living room with open fireplace, a delightful open plan kitchen/dining area with multi fuel burner and modern fitted kitchen suite and refitted utility/shower room. The first floor boasts the three generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally the property offers a charming cottage garden with gated side access.
Entrance to this beautifully presented cottage is via the front door leading to the entrance hall giving access to both reception area and the utility room.
Living Room 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature open fireplace and a radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Area 18' 2" x 10' ( 5.54m x 3.05m )
Stunning refitted kitchen/dining area with a range of wall and base units with granite worksurfaces over, double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspects, inset Belfast sink, electric oven with electric hob and chimney style cooker hood over. Integrated slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and a stunning multi fuel burner with stone harth.
Utilty / Shower Room
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine, shower cubical, low level WC and a wash hand basin.
Wooden flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, ornamental feature fireplace and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" max x 8' 1" ( 4.09m max x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Part tiled bathroom with double glazed window to the rear aspect, paneled bath, radiator, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Quaint cottage gardens enclosed by stone walls with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66669448.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.