4 bedroom detached house for saleGrosvenor Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE - £190,000 - £180,000
- Exceptional Detached Family Home
- Extended to form a Modern Kitchen & Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms, Garden Room, Enclosed Rear Garden With
- Garage & Driveway
Impressive Detached Property - A must see you cannot appreciate this property from a kerbside viewing, upgraded to a very high standard and much larger accommodation than it appears. Onward property found, motivated vendor. Arrange viewings to avoid disappointment.
Only by viewing this extended family home can you realise the accommodation, it really is a tardis and is much larger internally than you would expect.
There are two reception rooms, both a formal lounge and a lounge-diner in addition to the modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and four bedrooms to the first floor. Modern family bathroom, modern garden room/games room and a larger than average garage with storage at the rear.
The location is extremely useful for a wide range of amenities all within walking distance with the primary and secondary school close by, shops and supermarkets and healthcare facilities.
The motorway network is within a 10 minute drive, with links to larger towns and cities via both the M1 & M18.
Access into the property is via a front facing double glazed door with additional light from the double glazed window. Wooden flooring, coving to the ceiling and a television point, central heating radiator behind a decorative cover, Useful understairs storage cupboard and stairs lead to the first floor and landing. Access through into the kitchen.
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units set above and below granite worktops with a central island housing the electric hob with an extractor fan above. The kitchen has a double oven, integrated dishwasher, microwave and housing for a fridge/freezer. Recessed spot lighting to the ceiling, granite tiling to the floor and a side facing double glazed window and door. French doors lead through to the lounge-diner.
Having a low flush wc and wash hand basin, central heating radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Dining Room/ Lounge
Second good sized reception room with the focal point being the contemporary electric fire with a modern surround, Two central heating radiators behind decorative covers, coving to the ceiling and rear facing french doors out to the garden, side facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
L shaped with two side facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and access to the loft space.
Double room with a front facing bow window, wardrobes to one wall and additional over bed storage. Central heating radiator in a decorative cover, television point and a walk in wardrobe/ storage area, has previously been used as a study area.
With fitted wardrobes to one wall, television point and access to the loft space, central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Having a side facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, television point and a central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator, television aerial, and a side facing double glazed window.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of a shower cubicle fitted with a mains fed shower, freestanding slipper bath and a wash hand basin and low flush wc. Extractor fan, side facing double glazed obscure window and tiling to both the walls and floor.
Extremely well presented gardens with a stamped concrete driveway to the front elevation, astroturf for easy maintenance and double wooden gates enclosing the side and rear garden. The driveway extends up towards the garage, there is an outside tap to the driveway and external lighting.
At the rear the garden is tiered with a decked seating area outside the garden room, raised flower borders with mature planting and astroturf lawn.
A fantastic addition to the property offering a wide range of uses and is currently utilised as an entertaining room. Double glazed doors lead into the accommodation which has power and lighting and a modern sky light to the ceiling, recessed spot lights to the ceiling and a tiled floor and television aerial.
Larger than average garage with an electric up and over door, courtesy door to the side and both power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66670666.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.