4 bedroom detached house for sale5 Whitehouse Crescent, Gorebridge, Midlothian EH23 4FT
Withdrawn from Market
- Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage.
- Located in modern, family orientated residential area of Gorebridge, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, two en-suite shower-rooms, a family bathroom, utility room and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage including a loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio decking and views of the Pentland hills, and a driveway to the front.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces.
- Home Report available online.
** £11,000 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUATION ** Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage, located in modern, family orientated residential area of Gorebridge, Midlothian. The entrance hallway comprises an under-stair storage cupboard, stairs to the upper floor, and gives access to the spacious, front-facing, living room and the dining kitchen. The modern fitted kitchen features integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, fridge freezer and dishwasher, has ample space for dining furniture, and gives access to the utility room and downstairs WC, and the impressive rear garden via patio doors. Set off the upper floor hallway, bedroom one is a very spacious, front-facing, double room with TV point and an en-suite shower room. Additionally, there are another three good-sized double rooms and a Jack-and-Jill en-suite shower room situated between bedrooms two and four. Finally, the family bathroom comprises an all-white suite, laminate flooring and a fully-tiled splash back.Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and two primary schools; whilst the the highly regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers a all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton retail park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the recently re-opened Borders Railway, and the A7 provides swift links to the bypass and motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7748891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.