2 bedroom duplex for sale4/13 Powderhall Rigg, Broughton, Edinburgh, EH7 4GA
- Immaculately presented, south-facing, dual-aspect, two-bedroom, third-floor duplex apartment, set in a factored, lift-served block.
- Located in a modern development in Edinburgh's Broughton district, north of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite.
- Features include; gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, good storage space, a video entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Set in extensive and well-tended, landscaped communal grounds, with a playpark, residents permit parking and backing on to the tree-lined water of Leith and St.Mark's Park.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, south-facing with views towards Edinburgh Castle, dual-aspect, two-bedroom, third-floor duplex apartment, set in a factored, lift-served block, located in a modern development in Edinburgh's Broughton district, north of the city centre. The entrance hall has two store cupboards, the secure videophone, and gives access throughout the third floor. With a Juliet balcony affording excellent rooftop views toward Edinburgh Castle, the master bedroom has two large built-in wardrobes and a stylish, contemporary en-suite shower room, whilst the second double bedroom is set to the rear. The internal bathroom is fitted with a modern, white, three-piece suite, with a mains mixer over-bath shower, and tiled splashbacks. On the fourth floor, the spacious, bright living/dining room features views to the south, carpeted flooring and a rooflight allowing ample natural light to the dining area. Open plan to the dining area, the well proportioned kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with overhead extractor, a fridge, freezer, and freestanding washing machine. Broughton is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there are a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7611686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.