2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJulian Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- WELL SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF LADY BAY, WEST BRIDGFORD
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
- DRIVEWAY TO FRONT OFFERING OFF-STREET PARKING
- GARDEN TO REAR
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this well-presented two bedroom semi-detached home situated in the highly desirable area of Lady Bay, West Bridgford. An ideal purchase for first time buyers. OPEN DAY SAT 11TH AUGUST (by appointment only)
New to the market is this lovely two bedroom home located in the well-sought after residential location of Lady Bay, West Bridgford and would make the ideal purchase for first time buyers or small family.
The home briefly comprises to ground floor; an entrance hallway with staircase leading to first floor landing, a good size living room with conservatory to rear and a modern kitchen/diner. The first floor offers further ample living accommodation in the form of two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom comprising of a three piece suite. Externally, to the front of the property is a driveway providing off-street parking and to the rear of the property is a large enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, a pebbled patio area ideal for entertaining guests and hosting family occasions. In addition, the property is situated within close proximity to the local amenities along Central Avenue, West Bridgford and offers excellent commuter links to Nottingham City Centre as well as quick and easy access to the A52 dual carriageway. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property on offer.
Doubled glazed UPVC door to the front, double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted radiator and staircase to first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 4" x 14' 8" ( 3.76m x 4.47m )
Good size lounge with double glazed window to rear aspect and door to rear leading to the conservatory. In addition the lounge features a Fireplace with marble and exposed brick surrounds with gas point, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 15' ( 2.54m x 4.57m )
Highly functional kitchen, fully equipped with a range of wall, base cupboards and drawer units, work surfaces, sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include induction hob with cooker, overhead extractor fan, electric oven and dishwasher. There is also plumbing for additional white goods. The kitchen houses a central heating boiler.
Conservatory 10' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.76m )
Light filled conservatory with UPVC doubled glazed windows to side and rear. Double glazed french doors providing access to the rear garden area.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.73m )
Generous sized double bedroom with wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
Double bedroom with wall mounted radiator, doubled glazed window to rear aspect and fitted wardrobe units.
Family bathroom comprising of a modern three piece which includes a panelled bath with over head shower and fitted with shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC. Contemporary tiling to walls, a wall mounted radiator and obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom also offers an additional cupboard to maximise storage space.
Externally, to the rear of the property is a large enclosed garden which comprises of a pebbled seating area, a slabbed pathway leading to the laid to lawn garden with well stocked plant borders and fenced boundaries. At the end there is a second patio area. To the front of the property is a pebbled yard with low level brick wall border, and a driveway which provides off-street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66673249.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF100310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.