4 bedroom detached house for saleGayton Road, East Winch, King's Lynn
- 1646 sqFt new build detached family house
- Generous plot
- Air source heating system
- No drain charges
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Plots occupying a pretty setting with far reaching views across open fields
- Estimated completion December 2018
A rare opportunity to purchase off plan architect designed Four bedroom 1646 sqFt detached houses located in sought after village of East Winch offering open plan living space with unspoilt views over south facing gardens.
Buying from plan allows you to have some influence over certain aspects of the build. For more information or to book a viewing please call 01553 675042
These residences will be finished to a high level of specification over two floors with open plan kitchen dining area with bi fold doors opening to patio area, lounge, snug/office, utility and cloakroom on a ground floor. To the first floor further four sizeable double bedrooms (two of which are en-suite) will have fitted wardrobes, good size family bathroom. These fully serviced plots in the new development located in East Winch are within close proximity of King’s Lynn with its main line railway station at King’s Lynn offers services to Ely, Cambridge (40 mins) and London King’s Cross (1 hr 40 mins).
Lounge 5.45m (17' 11") x 4.92m (16' 2")
Kitchen/Diner 8.90m (29' 2") x 6.00m (19' 8")
Snug 3.15m (10' 4") x 2.60m (8' 6")
Utility 3.00m (9' 10") x 1.70m (5' 7")
En suite Master bedroom 4.95m (16' 3") max x 3.40m (11' 2")
En suite Bedroom 2 4.40m (14' 5") x 3.80m (12' 6")
Bedroom 3 3.65m (12' 0") x 3.65m (12' 0")
Bedroom 4 3.70m (12' 2") x 3.45m (11' 4")
Please note sizes listed are approximate. Copies of plans and elevations available upon request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OPQF000211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents , Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.