4 bedroom detached house for saleBromsberrow Way, Meir Park, ST3
- Spacious detached house
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Three reception rooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Garage to rear
- Enclosed rear garden
- Lots of further potential
- No Chain!
* A detached family home offering generously proportioned accommodation
* Tucked away at the end of a pleasant residential cul de sac
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
* A driveway and garage is accessed from the rear of the property
* A wonderful home to suit a growing family
* Spacious accommodation comprises: Porch, reception hallway, family room
* 19ft living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room and ground floor WC
* First Floor; Landing, four good bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite bathroom
* call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection
PORCH : uPVC sealed unit double glazing
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, store.
FAMILY ROOM : 6'3" x 10'7" (1.91m x 3.23m) , Fitted carpet, two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows, central heating radiator. A terrific versatile room. Could even be used a fifth bedroom.
LIVING ROOM : 19'2" to bay x 13'1" (5.84m x 3.99m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
DINING ROOM : 11'0" x 9'3" (3.35m x 2.82m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, sliding patio door.
KITCHEN : 12'10" x 9'4" (3.91m x 2.84m) , Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, integrated oven and hob. Working surfaces, store, plumbing for automatic dishwasher.
UTILITY ROOM : 9'2" x 5'10" (2.79m x 1.78m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, gas central heating boiler.
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, central heating radiator, fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft via retractable ladder.
BEDROOM ONE : 22'4" x 10'9" (6.81m x 3.28m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes.
EN-SUITE BATHROOM : Panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, shower, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'2" x 11'1" (3.40m x 3.38m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE : 12'1" x 11'3" (3.68m x 3.43m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM FOUR : 9'4" x 7'10" (2.84m x 2.39m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fitted carpet, ceramic tiling.
EXTERNALLY : The property is tucked away discreetly at the head of a pleasant residential cul de sac. There are gardens to the front and rear. There is vehicular access to the rear of the property which leads to a driveway and garage.
LOCATION : From Blythe Bridge/Meir Park Road proceed onto Lysander Road and Bromsberrow Way is on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.