3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSun Road, Broome, Bungay
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Central Heating & uPVC windows
- Backing onto Broome Heath
- Generous Gardens
This fantastic semi-detached family house is situated in a sought after location backing onto Broome Lakes. The property need improvement but has generous size accommodation throughout and lots of potential. Prompt internal viewing is essential.
Door to front aspect, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 10" Max ( 4.55m x 3.30m Max )
uPVC windows to front and rear aspect, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, wood floor.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.67m x 2.90m )
uPVC window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work tops, stainless steel sink & drainer, tiling, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker.
Door to rear.
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, radiator.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 11' 2" ( 4.55m x 3.40m )
uPVC windows to front and rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiators.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
uPVC window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator, cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 2.95m Max x 2.67m Max )
uPVC window to side aspect, radiator, airing cupboard.
The front of the property has an in and out shingle drive with a further shingle drive to the side of the property. There is a generous size garden to the rear of the property with mature trees, shrubs and bushes. The garden continues down towards Broome lakes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.