5 bedroom detached house for saleDavenant Road, Oxford, OX2
- In a sought after residential tree lined side road
- Appealing individual detached home with large gardens
- Tastefully updated and extended
- Generous, tastefully modernised accommodation which could be split into two
- Excellent scope for further extension if required
- EPC Rating = D
An appealing individual detached house in large pleasant gardens, conveniently situated within this sought after tree lined residential North Oxford side road.
Davenant Road is a much favoured location in residential North Oxford, conveniently positioned for the comprehensive amenities of Summertown and Oxford city centre and offering easy access to the Oxford ring road system and Oxford Parkway rail station.
Within easy reach of the renowned North Oxford schools including The Dragon School, Oxford High School for Girls, St. Edwards School and Cherwell School.
Equally accessible are the open spaces of Five Mile Drive recreation ground, Port Meadow, North Oxford Golf Course, Cutteslowe Park and North Oxford Tennis Club.
36 Davenant Road is a completely individual detached house understood to have originally been constructed during the 1920s of rendered elevations under a tiled roof, and subsequently extended in 1992. Since then, the property has been further updated and modernised and now offers extremely versatile, gas centrally heated, double glazed accommodation over two floors. Within these particulars are photographs showing the stylish interior accommodation and a floor plan showing the approximate size, layout and orientation of the accommodation at present.
Given the size of the plot and the setting of the property within it, there is ample scope to extend and alter the property as required.
Externally, the property is approached by a private driveway leading through to extensive gravelled parking and its integral garage. The front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees. There is a personal sideway leading through to the large rear garden. Immediately to the back of the house is a terrace and beyond that a large lawned area with a vegetable section and to the borders there are shrubs and mature trees.
Brochure prepared and photographs taken July 2018.
All mains services connected.
Square Footage: 2,336 sq ft
From Savills Summertown office at 256 Banbury Road proceed in a northerly direction and take the last turning on the left before the Banbury Road roundabout into Davenant Road. Proceed along the road towards the Woodstock Road end and number 36 will be seen on the right, set well back from the road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66691597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUS170192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.