4 bedroom detached house for saleHornbeam Close, Penwortham, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 0PT
- Modern Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Situated In A Desirable Location
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Family Area
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
*** MODERN FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION IN PENWORTHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb four bedroom detached family home situated in a much sought after location in Penwortham. Ideally positioned within easy reach of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools this superb property has been modernised throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, dining room with patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, large modern fitted kitchen & family area with French doors, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further good size bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts laid to lawn front and rear gardens with driveway parking for up to two vehicles leading to a single integral garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb family home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 398845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.