4 bedroom terraced house for saleGordondale Road, London
- Viewings Attended By YOPA Agent
- No Onward Chain
- Full-Width Conservatory
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Extended Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Front & Rear Private Gardens
- Four Bedrooms
- Period Features Throughout
Ideally suited for a family and located within the sought-after Wimbledon Park Primary School Admission Priority Area (This school was rated Outstanding in every category by Ofsted in 2016), this well-presented four bedroom house has been extended at the rear to provide bright and spacious, connected ground floor reception spaces which put the kitchen right at the heart of family activity. On the top floor there is a large master bedroom suite with lots of extra storage.
The house has plenty of character and period features like the two beautiful fireplaces in the lounge and dining room, and the enclosed, lawned garden to the rear is ideal for children to safely play.
Gordondale Road is a quiet tree-lined residential street with predominantly curb-side parking.
Wimbledon Park (District Line) 0.4 miles
Earlsfield (Overground) 0.4 miles
Southfields (District Line) 0.6 miles
Council Tax: £2,051 pa
EPC Rating: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.