3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleExmoor Close, Irby
Offers in Region of
- THREE BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM!
- SITUATED IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OF IRBY!
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN / DINER!
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR!
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE!
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT!
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM HOME IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION! Situated in a cul-de-sac location on a popular road and close to local amenities, this spacious semi-detached house is presented to a high standard throughout and would suit a growing family and downsizers alike. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen diner, to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a garden to the front, a driveway providing off road parking and garage. To the rear is a south facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with small patio area. Viewing is strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66695230.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8806567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.