3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLANGTON ROAD, HOTLON LE CLAY
Offers in Region of
- Semi detached property within the village of Holton le Clay
- Ideal family home with fantastic school catchment
- Three double bedrooms
- Off road parking to the front, driveway and garage
- Modern decor throughout
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating throughout
- Nearby to a wide variety of local amenities
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this delightful semi detached property which is offered for sale within the ever popular village of Holton le Clay. Ideally suited to a family, this property boasts catchment to a variety of schools in the village, Waltham Toll Bar as well as Louth and Caistor schools. The village itself offers a variety of local amenities and also close links to both Grimsby and Louth town centre. Internal viewing will reveal the hallway and lounge with plenty of space to relax and entertain. The kitchen leads through to the dining room and has both space for a dining table and chairs and a fitted kitchen. To complete the ground floor there is the bathroom. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms. Externally there is off road parking to the front with the driveway providing access to the garage and the rear garden with a lawn and patio area which is ideal for alfresco dining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66704902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8964580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.