4 bedroom detached house for saleKennedy Avenue, Hoddesdon
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Four Double Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Attractive Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bathrooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden, Garage & Driveway
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this superbly presented four double bedroom detached family home arranged over three levels. The property is situated within a modern development and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated within a cul de sac position and being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this superbly presented four double bedroom detached family home arranged over three floors. The property is located within a modern residential development and benefits from having an attractive family lounge, fitted kitchen, en suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom and further shower room. There is also a landscaped rear garden and driveway providing off street parking and providing access to a garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Upvc double glazed front entrance door leading to:
Impressive Entrance Hall
With stairs leading to first floor landing, doors to lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and ground floor cloakroom, radiator, power points and understairs storage cupboard.
Featuring a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, obscure upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.15m )
Being fitted and featuring a range of modern wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, ample work tops incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, fitted gas hob with electric oven under and feature extractor hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, cupboard housing gas fired boiler, tiled splash backs, spot lighting to ceiling, upvc double glazed window to front aspect. Power points.
Attractive Family Lounge 17' 8" x 11' 4" ( 5.38m x 3.45m )
Featuring upvc double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden and further upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, power points.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading to second floor landing, upvc double glazed window to side aspect, power points, doors to:
Master Bedroom 13' 11" narrowing to 10' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.24m narrowing to 3.20m x 3.51m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points. Door leading to:
En Suite Shower Room
Featuring a fully tiled shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, partly tiled walls, upvc double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Featuring a double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and power points.
A three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Upvc double glazed window to side aspect and doors leading to:
Bedroom 3 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Featuring upvc double glazed window to front aspect, vaulted ceiling, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.00m )
Featuring a skylight window to rear aspect, vaulted ceiling, radiator and power points.
Featuring a fully tiled shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, skylight window to rear aspect, vaulted ceiling and radiator.
LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN with paved and shingled area with feature fishpond, remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Fenced boundaries, outside water tap and outside light.
FRONT GARDEN flower and shrub borders and driveway providing OFF STREET PARKING for two cars and leading to:
GARAGE with up and over door and light and power connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66704960.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.