2 bedroom terraced house for saleAspen Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- 2 double bedroom modern, mid terraced home
- Bright and spacious conservatory
- Garage en-bloc to the rear
- Generous size rear garden
- Close to nature reserve
- EPC energy rating C (75)
This beautiful, modern mid terraced house is perfect for just walking in and placing your furniture where you want it. The property is simply immaculate. As soon as you walk over the threshold, you know you are in for a treat. To the rear of the property is the gorgeous lounge which has patio door heading out to the bright and spacious conservatory with views overlooking the bigger than average rear garden - great for those Summer barbecues with friends and family.
On the first floor are two fantastic double bedrooms and a lovely fitted bathroom - a tranquil space for unwinding at the end of a busy day. Outside, a garage en bloc to the rear takes away the worry of driving round looking for a parking space when you get home from a day out or a trip to the local shops. For the more active, the nearby nature reserve gives an ideal place to wander and if you are lucky you may catch a glimpse of the local wildlife.
This home would make an ideal starter home or a great proposition for anyone wanting to downsize and have minimal fuss when it comes to property maintenance.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'3 x 11'10 (4.65m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'10 x 5'10 (3.00m x 1.78m)
- Conservatory: 9'0 x 8'8 (2.75m x 2.64m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 9'3 (3.63m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 8'9 (3.63m x 2.67m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage En-Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66711425.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14235067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.