2 bedroom flat for saleGreat Northern Road, DERBY
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Third Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Entrance Hallway
- Refitted Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Secure Phone Entry System
- Viewings Recommended
A well presented two double bedroom apartment within walking distance of the city centre.The property is located on the third floor and benefits from having an open plan living kitchen with juliet balcony, two double bedrooms, refitted bathroom, entrance hallway and parking.
A well presented two double bedroom apartment within walking distance of the city centre.The property is located on the third floor and benefits from having an open plan living kitchen with juliet balcony, two double bedrooms, refitted bathroom, entrance hallway, an allocated parking space and secure phone entry system. Viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance from the communal area via hardwood door into the hallway with laminate wood flooring, electric wall mounted heater, airing cupboard, cloaks cupboard and doors giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
11' 5" x 14' 1" (3.48m x 4.29m) Having a double glazed juliet balcony to the rear, laminate wood flooring, electric heater, telephone and television points and opening to the kitchen.
11' 5" x 6' 10" (3.48m x 2.08m) - A fitted kitchen with a range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surface, fitted stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
14' 0" x 9' 8" (4.27m x 2.95m) - Having an electric heater, laminate wood flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
10' 9" x 7' 6" (3.28m x 2.29m) - Having an electric heater, telephone point and double glazed window to the rear.
9' 0" x 6' 10" (2.74m x 2.08m) - A refitted three piece suite with a panelled bath, wall mounted shower, low level WC pedestal hand wash basin, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER206103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.