3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarmby Avenue, York, YO10 4HX
- Charming Semi-Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- House Bathroom
- Sitting and Dining Rooms
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen
- Large Mature Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent Potential for Extension
- Good Local Schools And Easy Access to York City Centre
A delightful TRADITIONAL SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE retaining much of its original character and charm including leaded stained glass on the front elevation is situated within the popular and sought after FULFORD area of York.
General Remarks -
Viewing - All viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents, Hudson Moody. Please contact our offices at 58, Micklegate, York, YO1 6LF. Telephone (01904) 650 650.
Fixtures And Fittings - All fixtures and fittings are specifically excluded from the sale unless they are mentioned in the particulars of sale.
Location - The poperty is situated in a sought after location with easy access to the York bypass (A64) the University of York lying close to the River Foss and all local amenities.
Amenities - All mains services. Gas fired central heating.
Local Authority York - City of York Council, West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA. Telephone 01904 551550.
Offer Procedure - Before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor you should make your offer to the office dealing with the sale, as any delay may result in the sale being agreed to another purchaser, thus incurring unnecessary costs. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991, you will be required to provide us with financial information in order to verify your position, before we can recommend your offer to the vendor. We will also require proof of identification in order to adhere to Money Laundering Regulations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66714121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28079701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudson Moody, Micklegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.