4 bedroom detached house for saleHedge Road, Hugglescote, Coalville, LE67
- EPC Ratings Awaited
- Well Presented Four Bedroom Detached
- Ent Area Lounge Dining Room Conservatory
- Kitchen Utility Lobby Cloaks/Wc
- Landing Four Bedrooms Family Bathroom
- En Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Ample Car Standing Single Garage
- Rear Garden Viewing Highly Recommended
Well presented four bedroom detached property located in the popular area of Hugglescote. The accommodation comprises of entrance area, lounge with front bay window, dining room with access to the rear double glazed conservatory in turn leading to the rear garden, the first floor is completed by the kitchen. Utility lobby and cloaks/wc. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc. Externally the property boasts a good size driveway providing ample car standing and giving access to the single integral garage. To the rear is a larger than average enclosed garden with patio and lawn areas. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate. EPC ratings awaited.
The property is located in Coalville which offers a range of shops and local market. There are a variety of schools within the Coalville catchment area and also boasts the Stephensons Academy. The town is situated on the A511 which offers transport routes for both public and private transport links to nearby Ashby, Burton and Leicester.
Perfect family home located in sought after location and presented to a good standard. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 13' 1" (max) x 13' 8" (plus bay area) (3.99m (max) x 4.17m (plus bay area) )
Dining Room 8' 10" x 9' 8" (2.69m x 2.95m )
Conservatory 8' 6" x 9' 1" (2.59m x 2.77m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 8" (2.87m x 2.95m )
Utility Lobby 5' 6" x 6' 3" (1.68m x 1.91m )
Cloakroom / WC
Master Bedroom 13' 0" (to front of robes) x 9' 9" (plus ent rec) (3.96m (to front of robes) x 2.97m (plus ent rec) )
En-Suite Shower Room / Wc
Bedroom 9' 5" x 9' 2" (to front of robes) (2.87m x 2.79m (to front of robes) )
Bedroom 7' 2" x 8' 4" (2.18m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 8' 0" x 6' 5" (2.44m x 1.96m )
Family Bathroom / WC 6' 4" x 5' 8" (max) (1.93m x 1.73m (max) )
Single Garage 7' 5" x 16' 0" (max) (2.26m x 4.88m (max) )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528822488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.