4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCroft House, Hebden, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23
- Semi-detached four bedroom property
- Large three tiered garden
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms throughout
- Stunning long distance views
- Additional fully insulated garage/workshop
- 300-350 year old Farmhouse with many original features
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial four bedroom character property set in the idyllic location of Hebden with stunning long distance views over the surrounding areas. Inspection is necessary to appreciate fully what is on offer.
Croft House is a characterful and spacious four bedroom semi-detached period property which has been sensitively maintained throughout and preserves many of its original features.
Briefly comprising front entrance door to the dining room, with access to the kitchen, sitting room and first floor living accommodation. The dining room benefits from an imposing original Inglenook fireplace with a high-spec multi-fuel burner. The kitchen, which can be accessed through the dining room, is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units, appliances (induction hob, fan assisted oven), Karndean flooring, marble windowsill and a recess for fridge and dishwasher. Via the kitchen there is access to the downstairs wc which is also used as a utility space with oil fired central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine. The beautifully proportioned large sitting room on the ground floor has a stunning marble fireplace and tall windows on three sides of the room.
To the first floor there are four good sized double bedrooms one of which has a 3 piece ensuite comprising of a pedestal basin, corner shower cubicle with shower, stainless steel heated towel rail, wc and bidet. In the second bedroom there is an original fireplace, inbuilt walk-in wardrobe and it also benefits from stunning long distance views. The house bathroom which was fitted seven years ago has a pedestal basin, bath with shower over, wc and a heated towel radiator. At the top of the stairs there is an extensive study space with views over the fells.
Externally there is an easily managed garden on three levels which is mainly laid with Yorkshire stone flags with a border of mature shrubs and trees. The property has parking for one car and a useful single garage/workshop with storage.
When you are driving into Hebden from the Grassington Direction take the right just before the bridge onto Main Street. Keep driving along the Main Street until you will see the property on the right hand side with a for sale board erected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66718663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI180176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.