3 bedroom detached house for saleWeasenham Lane, Wisbech
- Modern detached chalet in excellent condition
- 3 double bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room plus first floor bathroom
- Off road parking, garage & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
THIS IS THE ONE...! Offered in excellent condition and located in a fantastic corner plot location within a short walk to Tesco, The Light Cinema & restaurants is this modern detached chalet that includes 3 double bedrooms, garage and good sized rear garden. BEING SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN!
THIS IS THE ONE...! Offered in excellent condition and located in a fantastic corner plot location within a short walk to Tesco, The Light Cinema & restaurants is this modern detached chalet that is well presented throughout. The accommodation includes a welcoming hallway, impressive kitchen, dining room/double bedroom & a shower room on the ground floor with 2 further double bedrooms (bedroom one includes fitted wardrobes) and a family bathroom upstairs. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking, garage & a good sized rear garden that includes a lawn, patio & rear access to the garage. This lovely home is being sold with no upward chain!!
Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.39m )
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 13' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.95m )
Shower Room 9' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.92m x 1.85m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.83m x 2.95m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.09m x 4.09m )
Bathroom 8' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.29m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the former A47, Nene Quay, to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Proceed along into Cromwell Road and turn right at the first set of traffic lights onto Weasenham Lane where the property is on the left-hand side. Look out for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66719740.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.