Studio flat for saleQueens Road, City Centre, Coventry
- Designer kitchen units with square edged work-top and coloured glass splash-back
- Integrated appliances to include cooker, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer.
- Brushed stainless steel sockets and switch plates
- Luxury bathrooms with Hansgrohe brassware and stylish wall and floor tiling
- Woodstrip laminate flooring to living/dining areas, kitchen and hallway
- Digital TV, telephone and data cable sockets to all apartments
- Resident's private lift and tiled floor finishes to communal entrance lobbys with security entryphone system to each apartment
A contemporary designer studio apartment close to the City Centre, perfectly suited to investors, working professionals and couples looking for a unique urban lifestyle.
The long-awaited and eagerly anticipated apartments at Queens House are finally available! Queens House is a mixture of 62 designer apartments amid a fusion of dynamic culture, commerce, arts and nightlife set against a backdrop of historic legacy that is now showcased across the city. Residents will be within minutes from the buzz of the city centre and its bars, clubs, gastro eateries, high end retail malls and cultural landmarks that together define Coventry as a city going places. More than nine billion pounds is being invested in major new regeneration schemes across the city to help boost the outcome of the city's bid for City Of Culture 2021.
Good transport links to junction 2 of the M6/M69 interchange and the M1 North/South artery providing access into London for commuting. Coventry also offers good links by rail and of course, Coventry airport.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COV311953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.