5 bedroom detached house for saleHill Brow, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
Offers in Excess of
- Contemporary Detached Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Two/ Three Reception Rooms
- Roof Terrace With Views
- Luxury Master Bedroom Suite
- Off Road Parking And Garage
- Beautiful Landscape Garden
- No Onward Chain
A stunning contemporary detached home situated in one Hove’s most sought after address’s, positioned perfectly in the road to provide fantastic roof top views over the city, towards Woodland Copse and the sea.
Hill Brow is within close proximity to the popular Hove Park and also provides easy access to the A27 making the property ideal for family’s and commuters alike. The property is nicely setback from the road and provides off road parking for several cars, leading to a garage with an electric door.
The property has gone through major reconfiguring and modernisation throughout with the latest technology controlling the TV, heating, lights and security. The house comprises beautiful entrance hallway, spacious dual aspect living room with bi-fold doors onto the west facing roof terrace, modern kitchen/dining room also with bi-folding doors to the roof terrace,fantastic for entering and spending lovely summer evenings. The kitchen is finished to a high standard with modern integral appliances, breakfast bar and utility room set off . Also on the ground floor is a study room towards the front of the house and a cloakroom.
On the first floor three of the four bedrooms are found with bedrooms two and three boasting modern en-suite shower rooms and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom four has the use of the luxury family bathroom. The magnificent master bedroom suite is on the second floor (top), with the most amazing views and enjoys walk-in dressing room and bespoke en-suite shower room.
The lower ground floor offers versatile accommodation which could be used for many different purposes, but will be the hive of activity when you have summer barbecue/parties. There is ample space which is currently set up as a family TV/ games room with access to a kitchen/utility room and shower room. Bi-folding doors across the back of the house open onto the decked terrace.
The rear garden is a particular feature of the house which has been thoughtfully landscaped with mature trees and borders plus sections for all the family needs.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 231582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.