3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScott Road, Normanby
- A Nicely Positioned Three Bedroom Semi
- Well Presented & Looked After
- Always Popular Normanby Location
- Pleasant Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- 24ft Detached Garage
- Conservatory Creates Some Useful Additional Space
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Shower Room with a Modern White Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Bright and Cheerful are just a couple of the words we would use to describe this nicely positioned three-bedroom semi just off Skippers Lane.
There are some nice features which make this one stand out from the crowd which include a 24ft detached garage, westerly facing garden that is not overlooked from the rear, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising briefly entrance porch, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner with Shaker style units and solid granite work surfaces and a conservatory with a pleasant private rear garden aspect. The first floor has three bedrooms and shower room with a modern white suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66724130.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OOH170016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.